Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

The Magnificient 'Zooming' Presentation

             Presentation must be very common in our ear, especially you who in education or business. To make presentation we commonly use Microsoft Office Power Point, but now there is new tool to make good and interesting presentation. The tool is  Prezi.com, Zooming Presentation. This is online site to make zooming presentation, it also has the offline that is Prezi Dekstop 


Some benefits of Prezi are :
  •  Make the presentation more interesting.
  • Give new type of presentation.
  • Enable be edited online.
  • Prezi.com give us storage to save our presentation online.
  • Simple to make.
Here I would like to present a story and condition of my high school using Prezi.com The story of my college started since when I was in high school. Without my high school I would never be like this now. All my teachers and my friends there are some of the best teacher in my life. So, I want to share a little bit about my school that is SMA  Negeri 13 Surabaya (SMAGALAS) especially the condition and what will I do if I come back.

Please follow this link to see it :



If you have some suggestion to improve integration of ICT in my school please comment. Thank you

2 comments:

Silvi Dyah Damayanti said...

Wow...nice, Buyung... :D
I am interested in your prezi presentation...Great .. :))

Unknown said...

Thank you, you site also very wonderful.

Post a Comment