Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Memorable Holiday

                 In this time when you have entered college, may be you feel lonely, stress because of assignment, or very busy with you activity in campus. To relax your mind you can remember the nice moment when you are in high school or or moment with your family. sometime just looking photos don't make us satisfied. There is another way to remember your  nice and memorable moment. Make your own movie from your photos or videos using Windows Live Movie Maker or Windows Movie Maker 2.6

                  You can input music, text, and effect to make your movie more interesting and wonderful. Here the tutorial video of using Windows Live Movie Maker  :
                     And this is my movie about my holiday with my friends when I was in high school :

If you have any suggestion to improve my movie please leave comment.

5 comments:

Rizki Amalia (Mamal) WItri said...

Those are such a nice movies Buyung...
keep blogging, Buddy ! ^^

Unknown said...

Thank you Mamal, I also amazed with your movie. Your character as red queen was amazing and suitable with you.

Enjoy My World said...

very nice yung,,
lets blogging together ,,
by the way, this is very cool page ..

Unknown said...

Yey Rangga is following me now. Thank you for you comments, I'll see your page also.

Unknown said...

Yey Rangga is following me now. Thank you for you comments, I'll see your page also.

Post a Comment